Versione 1 15/05/2020
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 EU REGULATION n. 679/2016
Personal data collected from the interested party
1. The Company Dugonghi Srl, with registered office in Manduria (Ta) Torre Colimena, Via del Porto n°3/5, CFCF/ VAT number 03275650731, Company Register number TA-204858, data controller of the personal data collected from the interested party, informs you that:
to. The “data controller” of the data subject's personal data is the company Dugonghi Srl, identified above, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; the treatment can be carried out by working partners, administrators, employees and collaborators, adequately authorized and trained on the security measures to be adopted for the protection of your personal data;
b. A Data Protection Manager (CD "DPO" in EU Regulation 679/2016) has not been appointed as the conditions for its obligation do not exist, in relation to the processing carried out by the owner;_cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b- 136bad5cf58d_
c. The purposes for which personal data are collected from the interested party are:
c1) the execution of the short-term lease contract for tourism purposes, as well as the connected and consequential obligations, envisaged by the applicable legislation in force (e.g. administrative, fiscal, accounting obligations, etc.). The legal bases of the processing are therefore the execution of the contract concluded with you and the legal obligations connected and/or deriving from the same;
We also inform you that the processing of data, with particular reference to their conservation, may take place, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of EU Regulation 679/2016, also for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interest of the data controller;
c2) sending informative and/or promotional material.
d. The personal data collected may be communicated to public or private Authorities, State Agencies or Territorial Bodies as well as, in general, to third parties according to the legal obligations to which our Company is required in execution of the contract stipulated with you or for the performance of the activity.
As an example:
The Revenue Agency
The Public Safety Authority
Territorial Public Bodies (e.g. Municipality, Province)
Banking and/or postal institutions (for the execution of collections and payments)
Service companies and/or professional firms (e.g. for accounting and/or tax obligations).
and.essential cookies:these cookies enable basic features such as security, identity verification and network management; these cookies cannot be disabled;
marketing cookies: these cookies are used to track the effectiveness of advertising and to provide a more relevant service and better adverts;
functional cookies:these cookies collect data to remember user choices, to then provide a better and more personalized experience;
analytical cookies:these cookies help to understand how users interact with the site and to discover any errors;
with acceptance and/or expression of preferences requested when accessing the site: in any case, the non-expression of preferences implies acceptance.
2. For the purposes of the correct fulfillment of the obligations of correctness and transparency provided for by art. 13 par. 2 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, we inform you that:
- Your personal data will normally be kept for a period equal to the legal or fiscal limitation period of the specific deed or fulfillment object of the professional service and, in any case, no later than ten years;
- You have the right to request access to personal data, their rectification or cancellation, the limitation of their processing, to oppose their processing as well as the right to data portability;
- You also have the right to revoke your consent to data processing at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, without prejudice to the right of the data controller to retain the data necessary for your protection of professional liability as well as, in any case, the retention of data required by specific applicable laws (e.g. anti-money laundering legislation);
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the communication of personal data represents a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the short-term rental contract for tourist purposes: failing that, it is not possible to proceed with the stipulation of the aforementioned contract;
- your data are not subjected to an automated decision-making process and no profiling pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
For any request and/or communication regarding the above, you can contact the following contact: e-mail email@example.com.
3. If the data controller intends to process the data collected from the interested party for purposes other than those previously listed in point 1c, before proceeding with this further processing, he will provide all information relating to this different purpose and any further pertinent information referred to in the previous point 2.
The information provided herein is provided free of charge.
Any communications and actions undertaken pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 and of the art. 34 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 are free; however, if the requests of the interested party are manifestly unfounded or excessive, the data controller may charge a fee based on the administrative costs incurred to provide the information or, at its discretion, refuse to satisfy the request._cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
Manduria-Torre Colimena, 15/05/2021
The consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in points c1 and c2 is considered mandatory by the data controller for the execution of the contract. Failure to consent therefore will not allow the stipulation, without prejudice to the rights indicated in point 2.